Friday, 28 October 2011

Everything is open, nothing is set in stone.


It can be frustrating when there are no answers. No rhyme or reason, no direction. 
I guess all we can have is hope for our tomorrows, that one of them will be better, holding on to the knowledge that we are loved.

12 comments:

  1. I could not say 'amen' enough times to this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, we got this. November will be our new start! All it takes is a little hope, a little faith, and a little love. :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope & faith & love will carry us... in God.
    :)

    Such wisdom here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, thank you for the kind comment.
    Everyday is a new day. We can only hope the new days bring us joy :)


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post could not be more true.
    I needed this today.
    Thanks for your lovely words. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the title, everything is open. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much peace to be found in this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful words of hope, couldn't have been said any better. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are alright.
    Be strong no matter what.
    Lots of love.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh heather, i miss you!!
    i would ask you to come back, but what if you dont want to? or youre not ready to? i cannot do that to you.
    so ill just let you know i miss you.
    and i hope youre doing alright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heather.
    I hope youre doing all right. If you happen to see this comment, please stop by the blog and leave one back; i would love to know how you are and whats been going on. If you dont see it, though, i really do hope everything is going well. Stephanie got me started on a trip down memory lane, and you were there, so i thought id drop by and see how you are, and if youve uodated your blog lately. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete