Dear You,
The thought of You injured today froze my blood.
I never want You to be hurting, I care too much.
It's crazy what I feel about You.
You are the strongest person I have ever known, and for that, I will always love You.
It is the most painful thing I have ever done but I can't get away from it.
I want You to be happy, if being friends makes You happy then I will tie an anchor to my feelings and loose them under the ocean. You mean more to me than I thought was possible.
You give me so much to be thankful for.
For the memories, all the amazing memories. Of mountains and plains, joy and even sadness.
The time we talked all night then climbed Arthur's Seat for the sunrise, and the time we made love in the African bush.
For the times You held me for hours and told me it was all going to be okay.
For the love that we shared and the joy that it brought.
We may have had more than our fair share of pain but I don't regret what we shared.
I wish You all the happiness in the world.
Always Yours,
Heather.
Now to pass it on - sweet pea, helloxbeautiful, Melee, Peridot, I ask you to write a letter to whoever about whatever. It must begin with "Dear you" and you can only use pronouns.
This is really lovely :) x
ReplyDeletei hope this You realizes how much they mean to you. and dont hurt you.
ReplyDelete<3
You have a beautiful blog. :) <3
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting prompt!
This is so gorgeous and honest. Thank you for passing it on to me! My mind is already racing with possibilities. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for passing it on to me :) I feel so special.
You are wonderful, and I love you. <3
Oh, this is really beautiful.
ReplyDeletexx
It's sad yet beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete